(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
September 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- NYC Council renews calls for universal child care as mayor calls for budget cuts
- Bronx district attorney charges 12 people with shootings, carjackings, armed robberies
- Adams official says NYC will ask judge to suspend right-to-shelter rules for migrants
- 10 innovative ideas to help climate crisis on display at NYC science fair
- Extra Extra: Which Riverside Park goat will be crowned GOAT?
- Some NYC pharmacies are trying to charge for free COVID vaccines, canceling appointments
- ‘We all came to work’ — NYC migrants react to Biden's relief plan for Venezuelans
- Tropical Storm Warnings Issued for East Coast as Ophelia Could Form Soon
- A Chinese Journalist Gave #MeToo Victims a Voice. Now She’s on Trial.
- Zelensky Visits Washington to Shore Up Support on Ukraine War
- New Zealand Election: After Ardern, a ‘Scary Time’ for Women in Politics
- Real Estate Crisis Triggers New Alarms Over China’s Shadow Banks
- 2 Dead and Dozens Injured as Bus Carrying High School Students Crashes in NY
- Jimmy Carter’s Final Chapter: Peanut Butter Ice Cream and His 99th Birthday