(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Immigration And Privacy Advocates Seek New Law Shielding COVID-19 Contact Tracing Data From Law Enforcement
- Extra Extra: What's The Most Efficient Way To Eat A Hotdog?
- CDC Head Says School Reopening Guidelines Won't Be Relaxed Despite Pressure From Trump
- New York City Zoos And Aquarium To Reopen July 24th, And Some Animals Can't Wait For Visitors To Return
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- Tropical Storm Fay Leaves Soggy Mess, Beach Advisories In NYC
- Videos: Drone Footage Captures Black Lives Matter Street Murals Across NYC
- New York Zoos and Aquarium Plan to Open This Month
- Terry Gray, Ex-U.S.A. Gymnastics Coach, Faces Charges of Lewdness With a Minor
- The Mistakes That Will Haunt Our Legacy
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Trump Wears Mask Publicly for First Time
- I’ve Seen a Future Without Cars, and It’s Amazing
- The Sunday Read: ‘The Decameron Project’
- What Trump Wants From Roger Stone