(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
January 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- LIRR service to Grand Central Madison will start Wednesday: MTA
- Monterey Park shootings resonate with New York's Asian community
- NYC's second legal, recreational weed dispensary set to open in Greenwich Village
- 'Let them keep complaining': Adams dismisses critics of NYPD taking videos of Drake concertgoers in Harlem
- Amy DeGise's hit-and-run case heads to NJ court that specializes in plea deals
- Extra Extra: Pandemic-era subway cleaners were abruptly fired via WhatsApp messages
- More NYC kids killed last year by drivers as Vision Zero goals remain out of reach: Analysis
- Russia’s War Breathes Life Into Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
- Monterey Park Shooting: Why Did The Gunman Attack a Ballroom He Knew Well?
- Man Behind Amazon Murders of Dom Phillips and Bruno Pereira Is Caught, Police Say
- 2 Students Killed in Shooting at Des Moines Youth Program
- What We Know About Tyre Nichols’s Lethal Encounter With Memphis Police
- What to Know About the Monterey Park Shooting Victims
- Depleted Under Trump, a ‘Traumatized’ E.P.A. Struggles With Its Mission