(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
October 2018 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 'Most Vicious' Proud Boy, A WTC Steel Inspector, Faces Felony Charges For Allegedly Beating Protester
- Extra Extra: Oops! Russia's Attacking Our Elections Again (Midterms Remix)
- The Met & Brooklyn Museum Won't Use Saudi Funds For Middle East Art Program
- Every Subway Line Will Have Normal Weekend Service! (Except The 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 B C D F M J L N W Q R W S)
- [UPDATE] Second Proud Boy Arrested, McInnes Says More Will Turn Themselves In
- Harlem Residents Fight Clinic For Addicts: 'We Would Like Them To Go Away'
- Why The Heck Is There A Guillotine On This Greenpoint Rooftop?
- Dodgers Defeat the Brewers in the N.L.C.S. to Return to the World Series
- Shirin Aliabadi, Iranian Artist With a Focus on Women, Dies at 45
- Migrants Vow to Rebuild Caravan and Continue Trek to U.S.
- Mexico’s President-Elect Rethinks His Campaign Promises
- Saudi Explanation of Jamal Khashoggi’s Killing Fails to Squelch Skepticism
- G.O.P. Candidates Struggling in Key Battlegrounds, With House at Stake
- Saudis’ Image Makers: A Troll Army and a Twitter Insider