(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- NYC Restaurant Week Is Back, With Deals Deals Deals
- Eric Adams Says He May Split Time Between Gracie Mansion And Brooklyn If He Becomes Next Mayor
- Ask a Pediatrician: Is It Safe To Get My Teenager Vaccinated Against COVID-19?
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- NJ’s Landlord-Tenant Court Gets An Overhaul As Eviction Cases Pile Up
- The New Dominique Ansel Workshop Is A Croissant Lovers Paradise
- Early Addition: Ben Stiller's Childhood Apartment Could Be Yours For $5 Million
- How to Create a Secret Garden in Your Own Backyard
- Dolly Parton Tried to Get Tennessee Vaccinated. But It’s Not Enough.
- How Covid-19 Has Upended Life in Undervaccinated Arkansas
- In California Drought, Water Witches are Swamped
- 'Aline': The Crazy Celine Dion Movie at Cannes
- Older Singles Have Found a New Way to Partner Up: Living Apart
- Jimmy Fallon: Trump Wanted a General With Coup Appeal