(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Coronavirus Updates: White House Reveals Projections Of Coronavirus Killing Between 100,000 And 240,000 Americans
- Extra Extra: Do You Have What It Takes To Eat The "World's Most Dangerous Cheese"?
- De Blasio "Very Concerned" About Anti-Gay Evangelical Group Running Central Park Coronavirus Hospital
- NYC Investigating Amazon's Firing Of Worker Who Helped Organize Staten Island Strike
- A Day Of Virtual Action To Push Online Voter Registration Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Videos: The NYPD Is Monitoring Social Distancing On The Ground & From The Skies
- Videos: Empire State Building Transforms Into Giant Red Siren, Alarming New Yorkers
- Full Coronavirus Coverage
- Trump Confronts a New Reality Before an Expected Wave of Disease and Death
- Virus’s Toll in Tristate Area Nears 2,000 Deaths and 100,000 Cases: Live Updates
- Stock Markets Tumble on Dire U.S. Warning: Live Updates
- Bad Behavior. Bad Choices. Bad Timing.
- Fox’s Fake News Contagion