(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- NYC investigating possible monkeypox case
- Debate swirls over property tax exemption for real estate developers
- Extra Extra: Is the Jersey Shore big enough for another 'Jersey Shore' cast?
- After earlier snag, Fair Student Funding formula for NYC public schools is finally approved
- Rockaway lifeguards sound alarm on deadly potential of city's beach closure plan
- Contemporary art fair Frieze returns to its pandemic-era home in Hudson Yards
- Freed from a double-life sentence, a long-imprisoned New Yorker urges Albany to find relief for others
- Will Australia’s Election Be a Reckoning for Morrison on Climate?
- Oklahoma Legislature Passes Bill Banning Almost All Abortions
- Biden Seeks Swift Effort to Bring Finland and Sweden Into NATO
- Princeton President Recommends Firing Joshua Katz After Uproar
- The war in Ukraine is exacerbating the global hunger crisis, U.N. officials say.
- Spring Auction Sales for Two Blockbuster Weeks Top $2.5 Billion
- Moscow Moves to Russify Seized Ukraine Land, Signaling Annexation