(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
February 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Demonstrators, Elected Officials Rally After Surge In Anti-Asian Hate And Violence
- Second Former Aide To Governor Cuomo Claims He Sexually Harassed Her
- Extra Extra: Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200
- Ex-Trader Joe's Worker Claims He Was Fired For Requesting More Store Safeguards Against COVID
- Struggling NY Artists Demand Cuomo Form FDR-Style Jobs Program
- Driver Faces DWI And Manslaughter Charges After Striking And Killing Brooklyn Pedestrian
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- Broadway Is Dark. London Is Quiet. But in Australia, It’s Showtime.
- Amid Slow Vaccine Deliveries, Desperate E.U. Nations Hunt for More
- Second Former Aide Accuses Cuomo of Sexual Harassment
- Get Whatever Covid-19 Vaccine You Can
- Covid Vaccines: Johnson & Johnson's shot authorized by F.D.A.
- 3 Wichita Officers Hurt in 'Possible Explosion,' Officials Say
- Lindsey Boylan, Ex-Aide, Says Cuomo Sexually Harassed Her