(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Are People Tired Of Fornicating In NYC Parks?
- Amazon's Antagonists In Virginia Say NYC's Outcome Gave Them Hope
- Behold, A Magnificent Baby Fatberg Being Pulled From The NYC Sewers
- HUD Appoints Former Manhattan Prosecutor As New Federal NYCHA Watchdog
- Shadowy Conservative Group Puts Up Two More 'Wack' Anti-AOC Billboards In Times Square
- Manhattan D.A.'s Office Reportedly Preparing Charges Against Paul Manafort
- Inspiring: De Blasio Finds Someone Who Wants Him To Run For President
- Will the Mueller Report Be Made Public? It’s Largely Up to the New Attorney General
- Netflix Is the Most Intoxicating Portal to Planet Earth
- Manafort Is Expected to Face Charges in New York, Even if Trump Pardons Him
- Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Sting
- Trump Administration Blocks Funds for Planned Parenthood and Others Over Abortion Referrals
- R. Kelly Charged With Sexual Abuse in Chicago
- When a Government Becomes a Facebook Troll