(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
August 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- UPDATED: U.S. Customs Computer System Goes Down, Creating Throngs Of Travelers Waiting At Airports
- Extra, Extra: Deadspin Editor Quits In Protest, Accuses New Owners Of Gaslighting Her
- Report: Medical Examiner Concludes Jeffrey Epstein's Death A Suicide By Hanging
- SEE IT: Giant Tunnel Boring Machine Smashes Its Way Through Ongoing Aqueduct Repair
- Pro-Development Group Targets Soho & Noho For Affordable Housing
- The DOT's Incrementalism Has Failed. NYC Needs To Break Car Culture Now
- 11 Cases Of 'Unexplained Vaping-Associated' Illness Under Investigation In New York
- Peter Fonda, ‘Easy Rider’ Actor and Screenwriter, Is Dead at 79
- It Takes One to Know One: A German TV Star Takes On Bullies
- An El Paso Widower Mourns in Solitude, Amid a Throng of Kind Strangers
- Peace Road Map for Afghanistan Will Let Taliban Negotiate Women’s Rights
- Trump Administration Approves F-16 Fighter Jet Sales to Taiwan
- Is Slavery’s Legacy in the Power Dynamics of Sports?
- Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy Results Show He Hanged Himself in Suicide