(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
April 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Extra Extra: Scientists Revive Dead Pig Brain Cells, What Harm Could Come Of That?
- Manhattan DA Busts Big NJ Dark Web Drug Ring
- PSA: Maybe Avoid Spicy Tuna Rolls For The Time Being
- The MTA Wants You To Carry Your Dog In A Basket On The Subway
- Judge Orders Temporary Halt To Controversial Crown Heights Development
- Video: New Yorkers Experience Just Another Totally Normal Day On The Subway...
- Over 60 Climate Change Activists Arrested In NYC 'Die-In'
- Sports of The Times: At Colorado, a Breach in Football’s Wall
- North Korea Tests New Weapon
- What to Watch Ahead of the Mueller Report Release
- New York Today: Congestion Pricing: Who Pays and Who Doesn’t
- White House and Justice Dept. Officials Discussed Mueller Report Before Release
- Oliver Sacks: The Healing Power of Gardens
- William Barr, North Korea, Pinterest: Your Thursday Briefing