(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Extra Extra: Pelosi Calls Trump's Wall 'A Manhood Thing'
- SantaCon NYC Organizers: At Least We're Better Than That 'Sleighshow' In Hoboken
- Documents Reveal How NY Won Amazon's Rose
- UPDATE: Judge Orders Mother Whose Baby Was Snatched By Police Released From Rikers
- Beloved Williamsburg Club Output To Close On New Year's Day
- Benelux, A Bistro For Grown Ups, Opens In Bushwick
- NY Supreme Court Says AMNH May Proceed With Expansion
- Gunman Traumatizes Strasbourg, Killing at Least 3 in Possible Terror Attack
- Macron’s Proposal to Mollify Yellow Vest Protesters Fails to Impress
- 5 Takeaways From Trump’s Meeting With Pelosi and Schumer
- Google’s Pichai Faces Privacy and Bias Questions in Congress
- Huawei Executive Granted Bail by Canadian Court
- News Analysis: E.U. Hoped to Put Its House in Order This Year. Not Even Close.
- How Do You Recover After Millions Have Watched You Overdose?