(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
November 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Michelin-Starred Musket Room Now Selling Sandwiches Out Of 1962 International Harvester Van
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- De Blasio Promises New Plan On Reopening Schools Next Week, Regrets Not Having A Plan Already
- Judge Lets City Move Homeless Men Out Of Lucerne Hotel On Upper West Side
- Here's What To Expect From Macy's 2020 Thanksgiving Day Pandemic Parade
- Cinematic Masterpiece Shows "Rockefeller" The Owl Being Released Into The Wild
- Early Addition: Georgia Secretary Of State Says Trump Threw Him & His Family "Under The Bus"
- U.S. Unemployment Claims Jump for Second Straight Week
- U.S. Shutters Warehouse Where Migrants Were Kept in ‘Cages’
- Virus Surge, Once in the Nation’s Middle, Gains Steam All Around
- C.I.A. Officer Is Killed in Somalia
- Iran Said to Free British-Australian Scholar Accused of Spying
- A Badly Timed Disruption for Wine Sales in the New York Area
- Biden Tells Nation: ‘We’re at War With the Virus, Not With One Another’