(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
June 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Extra Extra: E. Jean Carroll Says Trump Sexually Assaulted Her In Bergdorf Goodman Dressing Room
- Toledano, A Poster Child For Predatory Landlords, Is Ordered To Pay $3M To Former Tenants
- Is NYC Monsoon Season Over?
- West Village NIMBYs Make Last Gasp Effort To Stop 14th Street Busway
- There's A New Stinky Corpse Flower About To Bloom At The NYBG
- Race For Queens DA Tightens As Lancman Quits, Backing Katz
- 'Typo' Delays Passage Of Automatic Voter Registration After Historic Session For Voting Rights
- Botched Statue of St. George Is ‘Unrestored’ to Its Dignity
- Trump Emphatically Denies Sexual Assault Allegation by E. Jean Carroll
- Who Gets to Own the West?
- People Who Can’t Vote Still Count Politically in America. What if That Changes?
- Thank Heaven for Charo
- Facing Intensifying Confrontation With Iran, Trump Has Few Appealing Options
- Trump Says He’ll Delay Deportation Operation Aimed at Undocumented Families