(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
July 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Extra Extra: Are Ticks Actually Government Bioweapons?
- Photos: Epic Storm Sent Diner En Blanc Guests Scrambling For Safety
- Videos: Riot Breaks Out At Adidas x AriZona Pop-Up On Bowery
- East River Park Rebuild Plan Is A 'Joke,' Say Lower East Siders
- A Key Vision Zero Law Is Failing To Hold Dangerous Drivers Accountable
- City Officials Don't Want To Talk About Disappearing Dyckman Bike Lane
- Artist Risa Puno's Escape Room In Midtown Focuses On Privilege & Inequity
- New Charges in Stormy Daniels Hush Money Inquiry Are Unlikely, Prosecutors Signal
- New York City Triathlon Is Canceled Because of Heat Warnings
- Trump Disavows ‘Send Her Back’ Chant as G.O.P. Frets Over Ugly Phrase
- On the Road With the Tour de France
- Crystal Cathedral in California Gets a New Life as a Catholic Church
- Here Are the Lineups for the Next Democratic Debates
- E.P.A. Won’t Ban Chlorpyrifos, Pesticide Tied to Children’s Health Problems