(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
November 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 2 charged in planned attack of Manhattan synagogue, allegedly linked to Twitter threats
- NY police on alert after mass shooting at Colorado LGBTQ club
- Brooklyn Nets end Kyrie Irving's suspension after he apologizes for antisemitic post
- Staffing agencies ramp up lobbying, aim to defeat NJ's temp workers bill of rights Monday
- ‘Lightscape’ returns to Brooklyn Botanic Garden for second season
- NY police kill man during drug bust in Inwood apartment
- Police arrest 2 at NYC's Penn Station following threat of antisemitic attack
- Qatar Embraced Its Big World Cup Moment, but Didn’t Like the Ending
- Colorado Springs Shooting Suspect May Have Been Known to Authorities
- In Asian Town, Workers Who Built the World Cup Gather to Watch It
- Videos Suggest Captive Russian Soldiers Were Killed at Close Range
- White Supremacists Are a Problem for America, and the World
- ‘I lost friends,’ says a patron who fled the Club Q shooting.
- In Iraq’s Mountains, Iranian Opposition Fighters Feel the Squeeze