(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Extra Extra: Now It's LeVar Burton's Turn To Guest Host "Jeopardy!"
- Calls Grow For More Enforcement Of Illegal Motor Bikes After Boy Critically Injured In Hit-And-Run
- Authorities No Longer Seizing Under Three Ounces Of Marijuana At New York Airports
- U.S. Justice Department Declines To Open Probe Into Cuomo's Handling Of COVID-19 In Nursing Homes
- "Redistricting Means Power": Everyday New Yorkers Get A Say In Carving Out Their District Lines
- Wildfire Haze From Out West Could Be Worse Than Many New Yorkers Realize
- Mayor Bill De Blasio And Other Top Officials Escape Judicial Inquiry Into Eric Garner’s Death
- Why Some Americans Are Still Hesitant to Get Vaccinated
- The Olympics in 1964 Hailed a New Japan. There’s Less to Cheer This Time.
- Omega Returns to the Olympics
- Are You in an ‘Inter-Intimate’ Relationship?
- The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online
- Michael Wolff: I'm Sure Trump Will Run for President in 2024
- ‘The Hot Doctor’ Finds a Life Partner Close to Home