(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
February 2020 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Activists Demand National Grid Halt Project To Extend A Fracked Gas Pipeline Through North Brooklyn
- Their Pastor Endorsed Bloomberg. Some Harlem Congregants Say That Was A Mistake
- Extra Extra: What Would A Second Trump Term Really Entail?
- Astoria Residents Worry Over MTA Bus Changes: "Nobody Wants To Go To Williamsburg"
- Cats Know How To Manipulate Humans Into Caring For Them, And That's Totally Cool With Me
- Two Subway Trains Hit With Colorful Graffiti Makeover Declaring: "Don't Come Here"
- Here's Who Is Running For Brooklyn Council Seat After Rafael Espinal Resigned
- How Elizabeth Warren’s Camp Is Seeking to Regain the Spotlight
- California Plans to Apologize to Japanese-Americans
- Live Updates: Over 150 Million Chinese Are Under Coronavirus Lockdown
- Michael Bloomberg Leans Left With Plan to Rein In Wall Street
- Trump Continues Attack on Federal Case Against Friend
- Bloomberg’s Progressive College Plan
- Who Will Turn Out the Lights at Trump’s White House?