(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
December 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- As Tens Of Thousands Of New Yorkers Struggle To Pay Rent, Eviction Filings Are Down, Not Up. How Come?
- Extra Extra: Do Most Republicans Really Think The Election Was Stolen?
- New York Road Runners CEO To Step Down Amid Workplace Racism Allegations
- Coronavirus Updates: NJ Bans Youth Sports, Limits Outdoor Gatherings As Positivity Rate Reaches 11%
- New Year's Day Coney Island Polar Bear Plunge Canceled Because Of COVID
- Cuomo Orders Hospitals To Make Emergency Preparations, Warns NY Could PAUSE Again
- Schools Update: State Says NYC Public Schools In Orange And Red Zones Can Stay Open
- Biden’s Cabinet Picks, Part 1: Janet Yellen
- Los Angeles Reverses Decision to Close Virus Testing Site for a Film Shoot
- The Beat at the Heart of ‘Lovers Rock’
- U.S. School Policies Shift to Bring Back Younger Children
- These ‘Little Land Mines’ Could Prevent a Summertime Boom
- Coronavirus in New York: The Latest
- Best TV Shows of 2020