(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
September 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Queens Landlord Fined $17,000 For Threatening To Call ICE On A Tenant
- UPDATES: NYC Students Go On Strike To Demand Action On Climate Crisis
- Lyft Allegedly Kept Driver On Platform Long After Customer Reported Kidnapping And Rape
- See The Queens Library That Took 10 Years And $41 Million To Finish
- Video: Paul Rudd Gets Grilled On 'Between Two Ferns'
- Marble Dessert Bar Brings Sweet Tasting Experience To The West Village
- LIRR Riders Have Possibly Been Exposed To Measles, Health Department Warns
- Young Black Voters to Their Biden-Supporting Parents: ‘Is This Your King?’
- ‘This Is Our Terrifying World’
- Protesting Climate Change, Young People Take to Streets in a Global Strike
- Walmart to End Sales of E-Cigarettes
- Young Voters Still ‘Feel the Bern,’ but Not Just for Bernie Sanders Anymore
- De Blasio’s Back: Here Are 6 Major Problems He’s Facing
- Trump Announces New Sanctions on Iran