(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hochul marks Juneteenth holiday by signing New York voting rights act
- Overnight shooting in Harlem kills 1, leaves 8 wounded, police say
- NJ evictions are piling up following a 2-year moratorium enacted to help reduce the spread of COVID-19
- 1 killed, 2 wounded after shooting in Ozone Park: NYPD
- City officials commemorate Juneteenth in ceremony and lights
- State Senate oversight hearing aims to shed light on missing details in Penn Station redevelopment plan
- How to get treated for long COVID in NY and NJ
- Autopsies Have a History of Costly Mistakes, Yet Change Is Slow
- A Wildfire Year
- Feminism Made a Faustian Bargain With Celebrity Culture. Now It’s Paying the Price.
- With Roe Set to End, Many Women Worry About High-Risk Pregnancies
- The Killing of Shireen Abu Akleh: Tracing a Bullet to an Israeli Convoy
- Fears of Gridlock in France After Macron Is Left With Fragmented Parliament
- Russia becomes China’s biggest crude-oil supplier as Europe cuts imports.