(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
April 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- ‘It’s your life, it’s your death': NYC’s end-of-life doulas are trying to make dying a little better
- ‘I Can’t Believe it Took this Long:’ New Yorkers weigh in on Donald Trump’s indictment
- ‘I want a BIG RAT’: The story behind the NYC sanitation department’s latest ad campaign
- Police remain on high alert to keep New Yorkers safe following vote to indict former President Trump
- Suspects indicted after druggings, robberies involving NYC gay bars
- As DeCamp's NYC bus lines shut down, NJ Transit and Boxcar step in
- Extra Extra: Several studies found that moderate alcohol drinkers lived longer. Now it appears those studies were flawed.
NY Times Feed
- Venice Is Saved! Woe Is Venice.
- Russia Pounds Eastern Ukraine but Hasn’t Secured Decisive Breakthrough in Offensive
- Deadly Tornadoes Cut Paths Through Midwest and South
- China Draws Lessons From Russia’s Missteps in Ukraine
- Bring the Kids Along
- Roof Collapse at Metal Concert in Illinois Kills 1, Injures 28
- Indicted and Running for Office? It Didn’t Begin With Trump.