(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
May 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Early Addition: NY Times Embraces The Generation X Content We Deserve
- 'Avengers: Endgame' Screenwriters Talk Multiverse, Manifestos, Time Travel And More Spoilers
- WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH ALL THIS COLD AND RAIN AND WHEN WILL IT END?
- Officer Pantaleo's Lawyer Blames Eric Garner For His Own Death At NYPD Disciplinary Trial
- Photos: The Statue Of Liberty Museum Opens On Liberty Island
- NYPD Investigating Pit Bull Puppy Larceny
- Extra Extra: Photo Storage App Using Your Pics To Develop Facial Recognition Software
- Anthony Weiner Released After Serving 18 Months for Sexting Teenager
- Tim Conway, Beloved TV Bumbler, Is Dead at 85
- Governor, Picking Fights Won’t Fix the M.T.A.
- A ‘Calming Feeling,’ a Frenzy and a New Front in the War Over Anti-Semitism
- A Friend to Israel, and to Bigots: Viktor Orban’s ‘Double Game’ on Anti-Semitism
- How Democrats Who Beat Republicans Last Year Plan to Keep Their Seats
- Stocks Stabilize as U.S.-China Trade War Enters New Stage