(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
- 'Outdoors is dangerous': NY leaders respond as air quality index becomes hazardous
- NYC air quality breaches 'hazardous' level: The latest data, maps and charts
- Lawmakers are moving some NY elections to even-numbered years. Could NYC be next?
- Long Island funeral home owner charged with taking part in the Capitol riot Jan. 6, 2021
- Here’s what’s closed now in NYC, NJ due to air quality crisis
- NYC sues 30 upstate counties, Suffolk County for barring migrants
- Was NYC unprepared for the air quality crisis? Mayor Adams draws criticism.
NY Times Feed
- ‘Tucker on Twitter’ Is Equal Parts Fox News and Fox Mulder
- Jamal Murray’s Triple-Double Helps Nuggets Beat Miami Heat in Game 2
- What Is the Saudi Sovereign Wealth Fund?
- Prosecutors Tell Trump’s Legal Team He Is a Target of Investigation
- As Canadian Smoke Darkens the New York Sky, The Future is Clear
- After Dam Destruction in Ukraine, Thousands Flee for Water and Shelter
- A $1 Trillion Borrowing Binge Looms After Debt Limit Standoff