(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
- When the worst in New Yorkers comes out, his office responds
- Fallen debris in Brooklyn subway tunnel causes major delays
- In NYC, public schools are often the main source for youth mental health care
- State lawmakers renew push to muffle NYPD firing range after decades of failed promises
- Black Friday rally outside Jeff Bezos’ NYC home calls for better treatment of Amazon workers
- 64-year-old woman dies in Forest Hills, Queens apartment fire
- 7 picks a week: Explore the African diaspora onscreen, see new art and get blown away by a fiery quartet