Well, We had a baby girl in February.
She’s adorable, healthy and keeps us on our toes full time! My advice to any couple thinking of having a baby: Do it.
- My wife and I are getting a lot less sleep (getting better)
- We have absolutely no free time
- My work is affected a bit
- My hobbies are now non existent (Photography?!?)
- We don’t see any of our friends socially anymore.
- You won’t believe how much we spend in Diapers and formula!
Sounds just awful, right? It’s not.
Seriously, being a parent is worth all this effort/cost and more. We’re really lucky to have our daughter and we know it. I could go on and on with all the things I learn from our daughter daily but I can summarize it simply: My wife and daughter are what I look forward to everyday.