It seems famous people DO pass away in threes. Two are, sadly, not a surprise. Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett were both known to be ill, but Michael Jackson was a complete shock. I’m not particularly a fan of Michael Jackson (make no mistake, I’m sorry all three passed away) but he was a talented artist and had a great impact on pop music.
July 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Want to Save Hundreds of Dollars Eating Out? Introducing Crave
- Extra Extra: The Birds Are Exacting Their Revenge
- 24 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide At Midtown Church
- Citi Bike To Double In Size (By 2023)
- What Would 'No New Jails' Actually Look Like?
- This Group Collected 1,200 Pounds Of Trash From Rockaway Beach In Two Hours
- Acclaimed NYC Chef Serves Up Perfect Rice Bowls At New Field Trip Spot In Harlem
- Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, Who Led Liberal Wing, Dies at 99
- In Turnabout, a Key Witness Is Cooperating in R. Kelly Case
- States Are Making Progress on Opioids. Now the Money That’s Helping Them May Dry Up
- For Apollo 11 He Wasn’t on the Moon. But His Coffee Was Warm.
- Eric Garner’s Death Will Not Lead to Federal Charges for N.Y.P.D. Officer
- House Condemns Trump’s Attack on Four Congresswomen as Racist
- First Woman Chosen for Top E.U. Job Wins Confirmation