It seems famous people DO pass away in threes. Two are, sadly, not a surprise. Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett were both known to be ill, but Michael Jackson was a complete shock. I’m not particularly a fan of Michael Jackson (make no mistake, I’m sorry all three passed away) but he was a talented artist and had a great impact on pop music.
July 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Who Stole Sammy The One-Winged Bald Eagle From The Quogue Wildlife Refuge?
- A Brief History Of Failed Space Snack Astronaut Ice Cream, Created For The Apollo Missions
- El Chapo Sentenced To Life In Prison + 30 Years, And Must Give Up $12.6 Billion
- Reminder: When The MTA Screws Up, Ask For A Courtesy Pass
- Early Addition: I Guess You Should Be Checking Your Eyeballs For Ticks Now
- Photos: Poison Ivy From NYC Park Taking Over Public Sidewalk In The Bronx
- Power Restored To 2,200 Con Ed Customers After Staten Island Substation Fire
- Congo’s Ebola Epidemic Is Declared a Global Health Emergency
- LeBron James’s Agent, Rich Paul, Starts a Sports Division at a Hollywood Firm
- Louvre Removes Sackler Family Name From Its Walls
- A Girl, 15, Reported a Sexual Assault, Then the Detective Abused Her, Too
- Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, Who Led Liberal Wing, Dies at 99
- ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán Sentenced to Life in Prison, Ending Notorious Criminal Career
- How Notre-Dame Was Saved: 5 Things We Know