Just perfect. Stocks finish Down 372 and Crude Oil Prices Up More Than $16. An example of why I hate Monday’s. This will be Yet Another bad week. On the Plus side: We did convert from Oil to Gas heat.
- 'Outdoors is dangerous': NY leaders respond as air quality index becomes hazardous
- NYC air quality breaches 'hazardous' level: The latest data, maps and charts
- Lawmakers are moving some NY elections to even-numbered years. Could NYC be next?
- Long Island funeral home owner charged with taking part in the Capitol riot Jan. 6, 2021
- Here’s what’s closed now in NYC, NJ due to air quality crisis
- NYC sues 30 upstate counties, Suffolk County for barring migrants
- Was NYC unprepared for the air quality crisis? Mayor Adams draws criticism.
NY Times Feed
- ‘Tucker on Twitter’ Is Equal Parts Fox News and Fox Mulder
- Jamal Murray’s Triple-Double Helps Nuggets Beat Miami Heat in Game 2
- What Is the Saudi Sovereign Wealth Fund?
- Prosecutors Tell Trump’s Legal Team He Is a Target of Investigation
- As Canadian Smoke Darkens the New York Sky, The Future is Clear
- After Dam Destruction in Ukraine, Thousands Flee for Water and Shelter
- A $1 Trillion Borrowing Binge Looms After Debt Limit Standoff