This is a shot of 40th and Park AvenueI took in 1992 at 12:17am on a Saturday morning. Here I saved it as a 24bit PNG image. Here is a link to the same image saved as a JPEG File. (Notice how different it is vs. a Rainslicked street?) It has the same resolution, but IMO the PNG file looks better but they are probably equal quality.
- NY and NJ governors ask textbook publishers not to censor school material
- 'Clean Slate' supporters in NYC make a final push before end of Albany session
- New Jersey fires under control
- Columbus Circle and the explorer make star turns in film screening in Brooklyn
- The air is bad and 'very unhealthy.' But relief is coming for NY and NJ.
- Ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s $5M book deal case heads to court
- CUNY Law School faculty: Administration must apologize for calling student address 'hate speech'
NY Times Feed
- Republican Presidential Candidates Attend Iowa Roast and Ride
- Modi Arrives at Scene of Deadly Train Crash in Odisha, India
- DeSantis Relied Heavily on Big Donors In Initial Money Haul
- MetLife Stadium Will Host NHL Outdoor Doubleheader in 2024
- Trump Lawyer’s Voice Memo Could Be a Key in the Classified Documents Inquiry
- Older TikTok Creators Are in Demand by Brands
- Serbia Protests After Mass Shootings Demand Social Changes