This is a shot of 40th and Park AvenueI took in 1992 at 12:17am on a Saturday morning. Here I saved it as a 24bit PNG image. Here is a link to the same image saved as a JPEG File. (Notice how different it is vs. a Rainslicked street?) It has the same resolution, but IMO the PNG file looks better but they are probably equal quality.
- ‘It’s your life, it’s your death': NYC’s end-of-life doulas are trying to make dying a little better
- ‘I Can’t Believe it Took this Long:’ New Yorkers weigh in on Donald Trump’s indictment
- ‘I want a BIG RAT’: The story behind the NYC sanitation department’s latest ad campaign
- Police remain on high alert to keep New Yorkers safe following vote to indict former President Trump
- Suspects indicted after druggings, robberies involving NYC gay bars
- As DeCamp's NYC bus lines shut down, NJ Transit and Boxcar step in
- Extra Extra: Several studies found that moderate alcohol drinkers lived longer. Now it appears those studies were flawed.
NY Times Feed
- Venice Is Saved! Woe Is Venice.
- Russia Pounds Eastern Ukraine but Hasn’t Secured Decisive Breakthrough in Offensive
- Deadly Tornadoes Cut Paths Through Midwest and South
- China Draws Lessons From Russia’s Missteps in Ukraine
- Bring the Kids Along
- Roof Collapse at Metal Concert in Illinois Kills 1, Injures 28
- Indicted and Running for Office? It Didn’t Begin With Trump.