Music is very important to me, so when I knocked over my PC speaker and broke the audio jack to the left speaker, I figured I could:
b.) Live with music coming out of one speaker
a.) Get a new set
c.) Fix it.
- 4 People Killed, 3 Wounded In Shooting At Crown Heights 'Illegal Gambling Location'
- New York State Will Require All Ingredients To Be Listed On Menstrual Products
- Extra Extra: NYC's Dante Named World's Best Bar
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Trump's ‘Repugnant’ Public Charge Rule
- 'I'm A Cop. I'm Not A Human:' New Lawsuit Shows How A Routine Noise Complaint Spiraled Into Violence
- Did Anyone Ask For Chazz Palminteri's Thoughts On NYC's Female Statues?
- Life Sentences For Five Men Convicted For Killing 15-Yr-Old Junior Guzman-Feliz
- Astros Tie Game on George Springer’s Homer: Live Score and Updates
- Man Hurt in Florida Mall Panic, but No Sign of Shooting, Police Say
- After Typhoon, Dramatic Rescues of Residents Trapped by Floods
- America’s Former Allies in Syria Team Up With Damascus Government
- Fort Worth Woman Was Playing Video Game With Her Nephew When Shot by Police
- 111-Year-Old ‘Sturgeon King’ Barney Greengrass Is Closed by Health Department
- We Surveyed the 2020 Democrats on Gun Control. Here Are the New Dividing Lines.