Music is very important to me, so when I knocked over my PC speaker and broke the audio jack to the left speaker, I figured I could:
b.) Live with music coming out of one speaker
a.) Get a new set
c.) Fix it.
- Extra, Extra: Someone Skipped Work For 15 Years (And Still Got Paid)
- Here’s How NYC Transit System Is Prepping For Sea Level Rise—And Why It May Not Be Enough
- Is Climate Change Pushing Severe Springtime Storms, Tornadoes Toward The Tri-State Area?
- New York State Is Reusing Previous Year's Questions On This Year’s Standardized Tests
- On Verge Of Retirement, Manhattan DA To Stop Prosecuting Prostitution
- The Politics Of Poverty "In The Richest, Wealthiest Nation In The World"
- Meet The 18-Year-Old New Yorker Helping To Craft US Climate Policy
- Terrence Clarke, N.B.A. Prospect from University of Kentucky, Is Killed in Crash
- High Schoolers: Let’s Hear From You
- South Africa, Like E.U., Moves Forward With Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
- Ohio Man Pleads Guilty in 2016 Killings of 8 in Same Family
- Newborn Twins Are Found Dead in an Apartment in Queens
- Biden, Calling for Action, Commits U.S. to Halving Its Climate Emissions
- SpaceX Falcon 9 Crew-2 Rocket Launch: How to Watch