Music is very important to me, so when I knocked over my PC speaker and broke the audio jack to the left speaker, I figured I could:
b.) Live with music coming out of one speaker
a.) Get a new set
c.) Fix it.
- Angering some transit advocates, NYC rolls back plans to revamp Fordham Road bus infrastructure
- Gov. Murphy, top NJ Democrats call for Menendez to resign after bombshell indictment
- Rutgers University votes 'no confidence' in school president
- Here’s who’s who in the case against Sen. Menendez
- Lawyer says woman charged in Bronx day care death is 'paying for somebody else's crime'
- Extra Extra: New York is sippin’ on gin and juice
- The NYPD is deploying a 420-pound robocop to roam Times Square's subway station
- Europe Made a Bold Pledge of Ammunition for Ukraine. Now Comes the Hard Part.
- Ukraine Targets Crimea for Second Day in a Row, Russia Says
- Pope Meets With Macron in Marseille Ahead of Giant Mass
- Cassidy Hutchinson Reappears. She Has More Trump Stories to Tell.
- Tyson and Perdue Are Facing Child Labor Investigations
- The Wrecking-Ball Caucus: How the Far Right Brought Washington to Its Knees
- An Ohio Town Struggles Between Biden’s Clean Energy Agenda and Union Support