Music is very important to me, so when I knocked over my PC speaker and broke the audio jack to the left speaker, I figured I could:
b.) Live with music coming out of one speaker
a.) Get a new set
c.) Fix it.
- George Floyd Protest In Union Square Met With "Aggressive" NYPD Response, Multiple Arrests
- Extra Extra: Donald Trump Signs Social Media Executive Order After Twitter Starts Fact-Checking Him
- Rosie Perez And Chris Rock Join Cuomo To Promote Mask Wearing In New York
- Some NYC Contact Tracers Say Their Jobs Were Rescinded After “Utter Mess” Of A Hiring Process
- De Blasio Expects More Car Traffic To Be New York's "Short Term Reality"
- Staten Island Tanning Salon Owner Threatened With Jail And Fined For Reopening Business
- ICE Detainee Who Sued His Jailers Was Swiftly Deported. Now He’s Missing
- George Floyd Protests in Minneapolis: Live Updates
- 7 People Shot at Louisville Protest Over the Death of Breonna Taylor
- Live Coronavirus Updates
- National Guard Called as Minneapolis Erupts in Solidarity for George Floyd
- How Brands Are Selling Shopping as a Heroic Act
- When Will the Major Sports Leagues Return?
- Inclusion of Transgender Student Athletes Violates Title IX, Trump Administration Says