Wow, I’ve owned Several items on the List! The other Items we’re owned by my Father or Brothers
2. Apple iPod (2001)
4. PalmPilot 1000 (1996)
6. Motorola StarTAC (1996)
7. Atari Video Computer System (1977)
14. BlackBerry 850 Wireless Handheld (1998) – Work made me use it…
16. Texas Instruments Speak & Spell (1978)
17. Texas Instruments SR-10 (1973)
23. Kodak Instamatic 100 (1963) – Great Camera for a Kid!
24. MITS Altair 8800 (1975) – My Father had one.
25. Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 100 (1983) – My Father and one of my Brother’s had one.
27. Commodore 64 (1982) – Also owned a Vic 20 (4K of RAM!)
29. Sony Betamax (1975) – Better than VHS but doomed.
36. Iomega Zip Drive (1995)
38. Milton Bradley Simon (1978)
43. Polaroid Swinger (1965) – Another cool Camera for a kid.
47. Timex/Sinclair 1000 (1982)
Hmmm, I would have put Nikon F on the List, But since it may have come out BEFORE 1955, I guess it would not qualify.
Simply put: Christmas was great!
My wife and I spent a nice quite Christmas Eve together. It was really nice since it was the first one we’ve spent as a married couple. Sunday, Christmas Day, we first went over to my twin brothers house and contributed to spoiling our Niece and Nephew with presents.
Later in the afternoon, we went to my younger brothers house for our Annual Christmas Dinner. Every year, My sister-in-law spends the entire day cooking and we get to have Really Good Food! Going there has been a tradition for quite a while and I look forward to it every year. Both my family and my sister-in-law’s family meet and have a really good time.
For presents, I got everything I wanted, including a much needed Wallet from my Wife, a model from my brother and other good stuff as well.
New Years Eve is shaping up nicely too. My Best Man, Henry is having a New Years Eve party at his apartment. It Seems fitting as my wife and I went to his New Years Eve Party a few years ago shortly after we started dating.