Glenn Greenwald writes that: Chairman Conyers and 19 Members of the House Judiciary Committee have now issued a comprehensive report concluding that “the Administration has not established a valid and credible case justifying the extraordinary action of Congress enacting blanket retroactive immunity as set forth in the Senate bill.” Good to hear.
January 2020 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Extra Extra: Upper West Siders Seem To Love Mayor Pete
- Four People In New York Held In Isolation As Fears Of Coronavirus Mounts
- Chelsea Flea Market Set To Return Under Brooklyn Flea Management
- Lunar New Year Eats: Auspicious Foods To Eat In The Year Of The Rat
- Leader Of Violent Neo-Nazi Group Outed As Former NYC Resident Now Living In Russia
- Photos: Inside The New International Center of Photography At Essex Crossing
- Lunar New Year 2020: Year Of The Rat Festivities Around NYC
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Somber Holiday as China Reports More Deaths
- Glenn Greenwald in Bolsonaro’s Brazil: ‘I Trigger a Lot of Their Primal Rage’
- Your Credit Score May Soon Change. Here’s Why.
- Who are Trump's Impeachment Defense Lawyers
- For Novak Djokovic, the Goal Is Still Titles, but ‘More Than That’
- What to Watch For in Trump’s Impeachment Trial on Saturday
- Sanders Seizes Lead in Volatile Iowa Race, Times Poll Finds