Glenn Greenwald writes that: Chairman Conyers and 19 Members of the House Judiciary Committee have now issued a comprehensive report concluding that “the Administration has not established a valid and credible case justifying the extraordinary action of Congress enacting blanket retroactive immunity as set forth in the Senate bill.” Good to hear.
September 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Five ways the Sen. Robert Menendez indictment is oh, so very Jersey
- Despite criticism, the Jay-Z exhibition at Brooklyn Public Library gets an 'Encore'
- MTA puts limits on ‘life-changing’ taxi service for disabled riders
- City Hall plans to appeal decision to vacate Staten Island shelter
- Judge recuses herself as NYC seeks to suspend right to shelter amid migrant crisis
- AI, Tasers and more supervision: NJ's plan to reform the troubled Paterson police department
- Husband of Bronx day care owner arrested in Mexico after 1-year-old's overdose death
- Menendez and His Wife, Facing Bribery Charges, to Be Arraigned
- Ruling Against Trump Cuts to the Heart of His Identity
- ‘Trump Is Scaring the Hell Out of Me’: Three Writers Preview the Second G.O.P. Debate
- North Korea Says It Will Expel Travis King, U.S. Soldier Who Crossed the Border
- As Menendez’s Star Rose, Fears of Corruption Cast a Persistent Shadow
- The Magic Number: 32 Hours a Week
- Libya Flooding Disaster Underlines the Country’s Corruption