Glenn Greenwald writes that: Chairman Conyers and 19 Members of the House Judiciary Committee have now issued a comprehensive report concluding that “the Administration has not established a valid and credible case justifying the extraordinary action of Congress enacting blanket retroactive immunity as set forth in the Senate bill.” Good to hear.
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- One-Year-Old Boy Fatally Shot In Bed-Stuy During Family Barbecue
- Coronavirus Updates: White House Official Says To Expect Increasing COVID-19 Deaths As Trump Urges Kids Back To School
- Extra, Extra: In The "Zone Of Avoidance," A Cosmic "Border Wall" Beckons
- Coronavirus Updates: Upstate New York Monitoring Coronavirus Uptick Traced Back To Travel From Georgia
- 11-Year-Old Boy Among Three Dead From Car Crash At Floyd Bennett Field
- Odessa Restaurant, A Late Night East Village Oasis, To Close
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- Business Updates: I.M.F. Cuts Growth Forecasts for the Middle East
- Live Coronavirus Updates: Trump Aides Target Fauci
- A Turning Point for Hong Kong
- Fire Breaks Out on U.S.S. Bonhomme Richard in San Diego
- Are California State Parks Open During the Pandemic?
- Bottleneck for U.S. Coronavirus Response: The Fax Machine
- Biden vs Trump: Live Updates for the 2020 Election