Glenn Greenwald writes that: Chairman Conyers and 19 Members of the House Judiciary Committee have now issued a comprehensive report concluding that “the Administration has not established a valid and credible case justifying the extraordinary action of Congress enacting blanket retroactive immunity as set forth in the Senate bill.” Good to hear.
September 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Why it rained so hard Friday: Ophelia returned to hit NYC with an Ida-level storm
- A speed dating event for queer singles in NYC sells out in days. So I tried it.
- Heavy rainfall causes Randall’s Island tent facility for migrants to leak like a sieve
- NJ Transit takeover of private bus routes will bring relief to northern New Jersey commuters
- Subway system still recovering from flooding, but MTA says it 'could have been worse'
- 'Living under a rock' — Mayor Adams again draws criticism for response to severe weather
- Death of 1-year-old boy at Bronx day care ruled a 'homicide'
- Why Non-Trump Republicans Must Join Or Die. (They’ll Probably Still Die.)
- If the Government Shuts Down, What Will It Take to Reopen?
- On Anniversary of Illegal Annexation, Russia Strikes Ukrainian Region It Claims as Its Own
- Government Hurtles Toward Shutdown as G.O.P. House Hunts for Last-Ditch Deal
- The Flaw in the Case Against Amazon
- What Happens Next to Feinstein’s Seat?
- The Harvard Professor and the Bloggers