Glenn Greenwald writes that: Chairman Conyers and 19 Members of the House Judiciary Committee have now issued a comprehensive report concluding that “the Administration has not established a valid and credible case justifying the extraordinary action of Congress enacting blanket retroactive immunity as set forth in the Senate bill.” Good to hear.
- Extra, Extra: Dolly Parton Kindly Declines Statue Offer
- Majority Of Manhattan DA Candidates Pledge To Sever Ties With Palantir
- Mechanic Killed After Elevator Falls On Him In Bronx Apartment Building
- Ask An Epidemiologist: Do I Need To Double Mask?
- Albany Democrats Move To Check An Embattled Cuomo, Starting With Revoking Emergency Powers
- "Long-Lasting Storm" Drops 3 Inches Of Wet Snow On NYC, With A Bit More To Come
- The Votes Are IN For The Greatest Fictional Mayor of NYC