Don’t know how I missed it when he wrote it but Glenn Greenwald once again wriote a great post about the state of affairs in politics. This time, his post “Some hateful, radical ministers — white evangelicals — are acceptable” approaches the odd dichotomy of Sen. Obama’s minister friend being bad while Sen. McCain’s minister friend is apparently acceptable. Good reading.
- Extra, Extra: Dolly Parton Kindly Declines Statue Offer
- Majority Of Manhattan DA Candidates Pledge To Sever Ties With Palantir
- Mechanic Killed After Elevator Falls On Him In Bronx Apartment Building
- Ask An Epidemiologist: Do I Need To Double Mask?
- Albany Democrats Move To Check An Embattled Cuomo, Starting With Revoking Emergency Powers
- "Long-Lasting Storm" Drops 3 Inches Of Wet Snow On NYC, With A Bit More To Come
- The Votes Are IN For The Greatest Fictional Mayor of NYC