Keith Olbermann’s comments on the President is quite telling and quite interesting as I think it’s spot on. He’s close to 10 minutes long with this one, but it is well worth listening too. This gets cut off a little at the end, but you could see all of it here. The President constantly lies about anyone that opposes him. The incidents that Keith Olbermann bring up are perfect examples of the “Power at any cost” attitude that the Republicans have.Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley from the “St. Elsewhere” Album.
- Jim Florio, former New Jersey governor, dies at 85
- NYC’s economy is growing. So why is Mayor Eric Adams bracing for a fiscal crisis?
- The Manhattan DA had $250 million for community investment to prevent violence — now it's running out
- Transit advocates rally in Brooklyn for 6-minute bus and subway service – all the time
- NY bill would guarantee legal help for locals enmeshed in immigration proceedings
- Some NYC schools still teaching literacy curriculum chancellor said must go
- NYC officials appeal judge's ruling to reinstate unvaccinated police officers
- Hurricane Ian Strengthens as Its Path Begins to Take Shape
- At Least 13 Killed in School Shooting in Russia, Including Children
- TikTok Seen Moving Toward US Security Deal, but Hurdles Remain
- Italy’s Giorgia Meloni Is Extreme, but She’s no Tyrant
- The End of the $25,000 N.F.L. Rookie Dinner?
- TikTok May Face $29 Million Fine for Failing to Protect Children’s Privacy
- Europe Looks at Italy’s Giorgia Meloni With Caution and Trepidation