As it is, We took over 2,400 pictures! I’ll post some after I go thru some of them. After 15 hours in the air and getting connecting flights, We’re a bit tired…
- Mail Bomb Suspect Hit With 30-Count Indictment, Faces Life In Prison
- Ice-T Claims He's Never Had A Bagel Or Coffee And I Will It Make It My Life's Mission To Change That
- Can Democrats Pass Progressive Legislation Now?
- The MTA Is Painting Over Its Porcelain Tiles Now
- Hey Did Those Ballot Propositions Pass? 'YES, YES, YES!'
- Watch NYers Struggle To Cross The Street During The NYC Marathon
- An Interview With The Man In Charge Of Tuesday's Chaotic Election
- Florida Begins Vote Recounts in Senate and Governor’s Races
- My Son Was Dead. Did I Feel Better Holding a Gun?
- Families Search for Missing Loved Ones Amid California Fire Chaos
- ‘Paradise Is Gone’: California Fires Devastate Communities
- California Hasn’t Seen Fires Like This: Pictures of a State in Flames
- Elvis Presley and Babe Ruth Among Trump’s First Medal of Freedom Honorees
- Bonhomie? C’est Fini as Trump and Macron Seek to Defuse Tension