WREG-TV in Memphis, Tennessee’s CBS television affiliate, is running a story labeled “Law Enforcement Crackdown on Terrorists“. Trouble is, other than the headline, it doesn’t look like “Terrorists” were actually arrested. Methinks they are trying to go for Hype, not substance. Wouldn’t that be a first for a “News” outlet??
December 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- MTA board approves congestion pricing tolls, initiating 60-day review
- Early Addition: Daddy Yankee is quitting music to follow Jesus
- A Queens man has made money off more than 3K noise complaints. The City Council hopes to stop him.
- Mayor Adams' campaign potentially masked donations from another construction company
- NYC councilmembers look to lift decades-old cap on street vendor permits
- City Hall denies existence of priority inspections list favoring big developers, despite evidence
- Mayor Adams seeks last-minute changes as congestion pricing faces MTA vote
- Biden Calls on Congress to Approve Aid to Ukraine: ‘This Cannot Wait’
- Norman Lear, Whose Comedies Changed the Face of TV, Is Dead at 101
- George Latimer Will Challenge Jamaal Bowman in Democratic Primary
- Israel Releases Rare Picture of Hamas Commanders in Gaza
- U.S. Charges 4 Russian Soldiers With War Crimes Against an American
- Alabama Is at the Center of the 4th Republican Presidential Debate
- Our Columnists Aren’t Moderating Tonight’s Debate. Here’s What They’d Ask if They Were.