Sen. McCain flip flops on another issue. I guess he figured out which way he thinks the wind blows and changed his position, again. So, let’s see: He was against Torture and then for it, (and when asked about America torturing people, he got confused…) Now he was against indefinite detention and now is for it. Me, oddly, I believe in the rule of law and am against indefinite detention without charges and no right of appeal.
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- 'Tragedy Of Macbeth,' Starring Denzel Washington And Frances McDormand, To Open 2021 New York Film Festival
- As Worries Persist Over Harlem Lawmaker's Health, Elected Leaders Stay Mum
- What I Learned Volunteering For The MTA Mask Force
- Early Addition: There's An Escaped Bull On The Loose On Long Island
- NYC's Outdated Flood Maps Leave Thousands At Risk For Disaster Bills
- In the Push To Lease Manhattan Office Space, B Stands for Better Deals