Sen. McCain flip flops on another issue. I guess he figured out which way he thinks the wind blows and changed his position, again. So, let’s see: He was against Torture and then for it, (and when asked about America torturing people, he got confused…) Now he was against indefinite detention and now is for it. Me, oddly, I believe in the rule of law and am against indefinite detention without charges and no right of appeal.
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- As giant trash bins come to NYC, will the city’s garbage heaps become a thing of the past?
- Early Addition: Airbnb is permanently banning house parties
- NJ Superfund lawsuit offers tribal land a path from contamination to cultural restoration
- Live Election Updates: Voters talk Roe, inequality, housing and schools
- How Brooklyn’s Steve Keene became the most prolific artist in American history
- 'Far, far too little': Lawmakers lament NYC's monkeypox vaccine supply
- ‘Dancing is happiness’ subway saxophonist arrested over ‘MTA complaints’
- At a Luxury Shirtmaker in India, Obsessing Over the Tiniest of Details
- Thomas Windom Is Helping Drive the Investigation Into Trump’s Push to Keep Power
- Retail Workers Increasingly Fear for Their Safety
- When Brazil Banned Abortion Pills, Women Turned to Drug Traffickers
- Democrats Press the White House for a More Assertive Response to Roe’s Fall
- Scott Vermillion, Former American Soccer Pro, Had C.T.E.
- Daniel Weiss, Met Museum’s Chief Executive, to Step Down