Sen. McCain flip flops on another issue. I guess he figured out which way he thinks the wind blows and changed his position, again. So, let’s see: He was against Torture and then for it, (and when asked about America torturing people, he got confused…) Now he was against indefinite detention and now is for it. Me, oddly, I believe in the rule of law and am against indefinite detention without charges and no right of appeal.
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Interview: The Star Trek Fandom Lives Long & Prospers At Trekonderoga
- City Grants Vaccine Mandate Exemptions For Hundreds Of Public School Employees
- Extra Extra: Elon Musk & Grimes Are "Semi-Separated," Will They Be X Æ A-OK?
- Following Deadly Flooding From Ida, Eric Adams Proposes Warning System For Storms
- Inside The Great Jones Distilling Co., Manhattan's Only Active Whiskey-Making Operation
- Horse, On First Day Of Pulling A Carriage, Injured After Colliding With Car In Midtown
- This Week’s Ask The Mayor With Brian Lehrer: From Tenant Protection To The Rikers Crisis
- U.K.’s Migrant Boat Dispute Has Eyes Fixed on the Channel
- Anita Hill Has Some Perspective to Offer
- Whales So Close You Can Touch Them: A Family Adventure in Canada
- Long Hours, Low Pay, Loneliness and a Booming Industry
- Afghans Wait in a New Jersey ‘Tent City’ to Start a New Life
- Among Those Who Marched Into the Capitol on Jan. 6: An F.B.I. Informant
- Want a Can’t Miss Productivity Tip? Forget About Being Productive.