I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- Another NY nurses' strike? Staff at Long Island hospital step toward walkout.
- 3 NYC modern art museums reverberate with musical inspiration
- Hoo-dunnit: Owl escapes Central Park Zoo after vandalism
- Extra Extra: The reopened subway station bathrooms look great
- NYC swaps co-op for Big Internet providers at Bronx NYCHA complex, citing 'legal dispute'
- Explore an artistic tribute to the historic Black press and more things to do this week in NYC
- MTA’s modern subway cars rolling on the tracks this spring
- Jury Rules for Elon Musk and Tesla in Investor Lawsuit Over Tweets
- Wind Chill and Cold Temperatures Expected to Intensify in Northeast
- ‘One Gut Punch After Another’: The Case of the Missing Dallas Zoo Animals
- U.S. Hiring Surges With January Gain of 517,000 Jobs
- Blinken Cancels China Trip After Spy Balloon Detected Over U.S.
- E.U. Vows More Help for Ukraine but Tamps Down Membership Talk
- E.M.T.s Suspended and 6th Police Officer Fired After Tyre Nichols’s Death