I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- Upper West Side Middle School Integration Plan Slightly Moves The Needle
- Extra Extra: The Viral Fakes Of The 2010s That We'll Never Forget Aren't Real...Or ARE They?
- City Reaches $625,000 Settlement With Woman Whose Baby Was Ripped From Her Arms
- Photos: Here's A Taste Of The Permanent Museum Of Ice Cream In SoHo
- Damning Report On NYPD Gang Database Increases Calls To End 'A Tool Of Mass Criminalization'
- New Vision Zero Campaign Targets Men Who Drive Trucks, SUVs
- Photos: 'Subway Swing' Party Transports New Yorkers Back To The Jazz Era
- Joe Burrow Wins the 2019 Heisman Trophy
- Fire Breaks Out at New Texas Rangers Stadium
- Trump Tells Army-Navy Athletes Relaxed Rules Could Help Them Go Pro
- ‘Mayors for Mike’: How Bloomberg’s Money Built a 2020 Political Network
- Representative Jeff Van Drew, Anti-Impeachment Democrat, Plans to Switch Parties
- The Power of a $5 Folded Piece of Paper
- Cory Booker Leads the Charge to Change Debate Rules That Excluded Him