I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- NYC’s Plan For Deteriorating BQE Is To Make It Last For 20 More Years
- NY Democratic Party Chair Wants Cuomo To Resign But Expects He Won’t Go Without A Fight
- Extra, Extra: New Season "Great British Bake-Off" Will Be On Netflix This Fall
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- Lawmakers Taking Steps To Impeach Cuomo As Former Allies Fall Away
- NJ’s New Anti-Eviction Law Says Landlords Can’t Kick Tenants Out For Payment Issues—But They Can Sue Them
- With Details Still Pending, Restaurant Industry Accepts City’s New Vaccine Mandate To Avoid Another Shutdown
- Patricia Kennealy-Morrison, Rock Journalist, Dies at 75
- Passenger Arrives Taped to a Seat and Is Charged With Assaulting Flight Attendants
- What $500,000 Buys You in New Hampshire, New Jersey and North Dakota
- After Uproar, Matt Damon Tries to Clarify Comments on Anti-Gay Slur
- What Causes I.B.S.?
- A Wall Street Dressing Down: Always. Be. Casual.
- The 25 Most Significant Works of Postwar Architecture