I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Young Child In South Williamsburg
- We're Zooming Our Way Through The Mayoral Race
- Early Addition: Is Picking Free Furniture Off The Curb The New Birding?
- What Are Cuomo's Pandemic "Superpowers," And How Long Will They Last?
- Grand Jury Declines To Indict Rochester Police Officers For The Death Of Daniel Prude
- Retired NYPD Cop Arrested For Allegedly Beating D.C. Officer During Capitol Insurrection
- New Westchester DA Revamps Conviction Review Unit, Puts A Public Defender in Charge
- Biden Doesn’t Shy From Early Fights to Move His Agenda Forward
- Johnson & Johnson One-Shot Vaccine Is Said to Offer Strong Protection
- Polk Awards Honor Pandemic Reporters
- Brittany Higgins Files Police Report on Parliament House Rape Claim
- Why Baseball Is Obsessed With the Book 'Thinking, Fast and Slow'
- New York Times Calls for Workplace Changes in Diversity Report
- Nashville Bomber Anthony Warner Was a Conspiracy Theorist