I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- As Tens Of Thousands Of New Yorkers Struggle To Pay Rent, Eviction Filings Are Down, Not Up. How Come?
- Extra Extra: Do Most Republicans Really Think The Election Was Stolen?
- New York Road Runners CEO To Step Down Amid Workplace Racism Allegations
- Coronavirus Updates: NJ Bans Youth Sports, Limits Outdoor Gatherings As Positivity Rate Reaches 11%
- New Year's Day Coney Island Polar Bear Plunge Canceled Because Of COVID
- Cuomo Orders Hospitals To Make Emergency Preparations, Warns NY Could PAUSE Again
- Schools Update: State Says NYC Public Schools In Orange And Red Zones Can Stay Open
- Biden’s Cabinet Picks, Part 1: Janet Yellen
- Los Angeles Reverses Decision to Close Virus Testing Site for a Film Shoot
- The Beat at the Heart of ‘Lovers Rock’
- U.S. School Policies Shift to Bring Back Younger Children
- These ‘Little Land Mines’ Could Prevent a Summertime Boom
- Coronavirus in New York: The Latest
- Best TV Shows of 2020