I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- Brood X Cicadas May Be Going Extinct In NY, NJ and CT
- Early Addition: Zuckerberg Wants To Give Kids Their Own Version Of Instagram
- Brooklyn DA Will Purge 90 Convictions Involving An Indicted Detective, With 100 More Expected In Manhattan
- Extra, Extra: Ever Try Working Out On Weed?
- New Yorkers, Closing Time Is Now Midnight
- COVID Hospitalizations Cut In Half Among Older New Yorkers Thanks To Vaccines
- Do Any Of These Mayoral Endorsements Matter?
- Iran Talks Resume, Gingerly, After Attack on Nuclear Site
- Retail Sales Jump and Jobless Claims Drop in New Signs of Recovery
- Johnson & Johnson ‘Pause’ Shakes Vaccination Campaigns Worldwide
- Key Moments on Day 14 of the Derek Chauvin Trial
- I’m Paralyzed, but I Can Finally Feel the Joy of Swimming
- Derek Chauvin Declines to Testify
- U.S. Imposes Stiff Sanctions on Russia, Blaming It for Major Hacking Operation