- Speaker wants NYC to double its spending on affordable housing
- Mayor declares state of emergency to block baby formula price gouging
- Man fatally shot in chest aboard Q train in Lower Manhattan: NYPD
- MTA to hold first town hall on Interborough Express plans
- One runner is dead, sixteen injured at Brooklyn Half Marathon
- A delightful new bakery with "Middle Eastern roots and Danish technique" opens in Cooper Square
- How Century 21 was able to make a comeback
- Biden Says U.S. Military Would Defend Taiwan if China Invaded
- Ukraine’s culture minister says the war has damaged hundreds of cultural sites.
- Biden to Begin New Asia-Pacific Economic Bloc With a Dozen Allies
- ‘Such Bad Guys Will Come’: How One Russian Brigade Terrorized Bucha
- Putin Rules Russia Like an Asylum
- Democrats See Headwinds in Georgia, and Everywhere Else
- Man Shot and Killed on Subway in Manhattan
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.