- Deaths among NYC’s homeless population reach record high in 2022
- Top lawmaker backs NY film tax credit as Hochul looks to expand it
- Suspect in Times Square machete attack pleads not guilty in state court
- NJ law enforcement is suing to keep records on councilmember’s shooting death from public
- Gov. Hochul wants to double funding for gun violence reduction in 17 upstate communities
- Early Addition: R.I.P. Alleva Dairy, the Little Italy cheese shop once co-owned by Tony Danza
- 5-alarm fire blazes in West New York, NJ; smoky skies reported on the Upper West Side
- Élisabeth Borne, France’s Prime Minister, on Her Harrowing Story
- Microsoft’s ChatGPT-Powered Bing Makes Search Interesting Again
- Putin Likely Approved Missile System Used to Down Flight MH17, Inquiry Says
- Texas Bused Migrants North. Then New York Did the Same.
- Syrian Refugees Who Died in Turkey Earthquake Are Returned Home
- Biden Breaks Ground on a Huge Project: Winning Back the White Working Class
- In L.A., Gustavo Dudamel’s Influence Extends Beyond the Concert Hall
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.