- NY attorney general says insurers posting inaccurate ‘ghost networks’ of mental health providers
- NYC councilmembers call for investigation into allegations that Rikers boss covered up violence
- NYC schools commission deeply divided over complying with class size law
- Extra Extra: Are potatoes vegetables?
- Queens DA charges man in violent spa crime spree
- Early Addition: The Frick Collection applied for quite the liquor license
- Compost collection to disappear from NYC greenmarkets due to budget cuts, staffers say
- Texas Judge Grants Woman’s Request for Abortion
- Particle Physicists Offer a Road Map For the Next Decade
- Trump on Trial: The Looming Legal and Political Collision
- Trump Seeks Freeze of Election Case as He Appeals Immunity Ruling
- Was It Worth It, Kevin McCarthy?
- CNN Will Host Two GOP Debates in Iowa and New Hampshire in 2024
- UK Accuses Russia of Yearslong Cyberattacks
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.