- Extra Extra: They Thought Homeownership Wouldn't Turn People Into Cranky NIMBYs?
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- Broadway Shows Will Require Performers, Theater Staff, And Audience Members To Be Vaccinated
- Here's Every Act On The Lineup For All 5 "Homecoming Week" Concerts
- Early Addition: An Investigation Into Why NYC Office Workers Spend $15 On Salad
- NJ Asked Foreign Doctors To Help During COVID—But Then Only Licensed 35 Of Them
- New Bill Would Mandate Smaller Classes In NYC Public Schools
- Some Covid Vaccine Hesitant Now Express Regret
- Chuck E. Weiss, Musician Who, in Love, Inspired a Hit Song, Dies at 76
- Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show
- Remains of Esther Dingley, Missing British Hiker, Are Found
- He Hired 2 Men to Kidnap His Wife. They Ended Up Drowning.
- Gloria Vanderbilt’s Beekman Place Apartment Is for Sale
- After a Tragic Beginning, a ‘Happily Ever After’
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.