- CDC Expands COVID-19 Definition of “Close Contact” To Include Repeated Brief Encounters
- Extra Extra: Rudy Giuliani Has Not Very Nice Scene In New "Borat" Film
- In An Ominous Sign For Region, New Jersey Appears Headed Toward A Second Coronavirus Wave
- 82-Year-Old Pedestrian Killed By Revel Rider On Upper West Side
- NYC Issues Guidelines For Coronaween: Wear A Mask On Top Of Your Mask
- Coronavirus Updates: NJ Governor Murphy Forced To Self-Quarantine After Staffer Tests Positive For Virus
- Cuomo Says Most Schools In Red And Orange Zones Can Reopen But Fails To Provide Details
- OSHA Criticized for Lax Regulation of Meatpacking in Pandemic
- Poland Court Ruling Effectively Bans Legal Abortions
- Republicans Advance Barrett’s Supreme Court Nomination Over Democratic Boycott
- In At Home: Running may strengthen our knees, a study finds.
- Virus Has Cost More Than 2.5 Million Years of Potential Life, Study Finds
- On Court Packing, Biden Would Create a Panel to Study Changes
- Airlines Brace for Winter With Billions in Losses
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.