- Extra, Extra: Dolly Parton Kindly Declines Statue Offer
- Majority Of Manhattan DA Candidates Pledge To Sever Ties With Palantir
- Mechanic Killed After Elevator Falls On Him In Bronx Apartment Building
- Ask An Epidemiologist: Do I Need To Double Mask?
- Albany Democrats Move To Check An Embattled Cuomo, Starting With Revoking Emergency Powers
- "Long-Lasting Storm" Drops 3 Inches Of Wet Snow On NYC, With A Bit More To Come
- The Votes Are IN For The Greatest Fictional Mayor of NYC
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.