- The air is bad and 'very unhealthy.' But relief is coming for NY and NJ.
- Ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s $5M book deal case heads to court
- CUNY Law School faculty: Administration must apologize for calling student address 'hate speech'
- Extra Extra: Councilmember Ari Kagan's former campaign site somehow got turned into a porn site
- New data shows unused pre-K seats, low diversity at elite NYC high schools
- Hike the city's trails and more things to do around NYC in the coming week
- Another dead whale found off the coast of NY, NJ
NY Times Feed
- Three ‘Forever Chemicals’ Makers Settle Public Water Lawsuits
- Kaija Saariaho, Pathbreaking Finnish Composer, Is Dead at 70
- What the Latest Investigations Into Catholic Church Sex Abuse Mean
- U.S. Will Try to Bring China Into Arms Control Talks
- Biden Praises Debt-Ceiling Deal in Address to the Nation
- India Train Crash: Up to 230 Dead and 900 Injured in Odisha
- Dev Shah Wins the 2023 Scripps Spelling Bee With ‘Psammophile’
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.
This entry was posted in Cool Stuff, Current Issues. Bookmark the permalink.