- City Grants Vaccine Mandate Exemptions For Hundreds Of Public School Employees
- Extra Extra: Elon Musk & Grimes Are "Semi-Separated," Will They Be X Æ A-OK?
- Following Deadly Flooding From Ida, Eric Adams Proposes Warning System For Storms
- Inside The Great Jones Distilling Co., Manhattan's Only Active Whiskey-Making Operation
- Horse, On First Day Of Pulling A Carriage, Injured After Colliding With Car In Midtown
- This Week’s Ask The Mayor With Brian Lehrer: From Tenant Protection To The Rikers Crisis
- Costly Broker Fees, Scourge Of NYC Renters, Return With A Vengeance
- China Declares All Cryptocurrency Transactions Illegal
- N.F.L. Week 3 Picks Against The Spread
- U.S. Debt Limit Could Be Reached in Mid-October, Analysts Say
- Let Broadway’s Return Be a Prayer for Healing
- Angela Merkel Is Leaving. It’s Time.
- Answers to Your Questions About Covid Booster Shots
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Brian Laundrie
Daily Archives: November 2, 2006
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.