- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- Overwhelming Majority Of NYC Public School Children Expected To Return To In-Person Instruction
- Thousands Still Without Power As Another Heat Wave Hits NYC
- Early Addition: Hong Kong Arrests A Pro-Democracy Media Mogul
- Seaport's Pier 17 Reopens Its Rooftop With Socially-Distant Mini-Lawns
- Coronavirus Updates: At Least 97,000 U.S. Children Were Infected During Last Half Of July
- Brownsville Leaders Got Their Pick Of Police Commander. But Can He Change How The NYPD Does Business?
- College Football Stars Press an Urgent Case: ‘We Want to Play’
- Start-Ups Braced for the Worst. The Worst Never Came.
- Trump Moves to Force Manhattan D.A. to Reveal Details of Inquiry
- Business Updates: Saudi Aramco’s Profit Plunges Amid Oil Slump
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Trump Says He Will Accept Nomination at Gettysburg or White House
- Lebanon’s Government Resigns Over Beirut Explosion
- Why the U.S. Hasn’t Contained Covid-19
Daily Archives: November 2, 2006
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.