- 'I don't know how they do it': Reigning hot dog champs chomp to victory in Coney Island competition
- NYC'S July 4th events still on after Highland Park shooting: NYPD
- Off-duty city correction officer injured in Sunday night shooting
- Nonprofit that saved NJ environmental school poised to take over — with $1M in funding
- Full alternate side parking rules take effect after hiatus, residents tired of 'walking in filth' are okay with it
- Shark attacks lifeguard during training at Smith Point beach
- 'Security incident' temporarily suspends service at JFK Airport's Terminal 4
- Israel’s Coalition Was Not a Failure. It Was a Precedent.
- Young Politicians Seek Change, but Face Hurdles as Old as Politics
- Portrait of a victim: a 76-year-old grandfather who hadn’t wanted to attend the parade.
- Another Step Toward Climate Apocalypse
- Russia Advances Behind Brutal Barrage, but Will Its Strategy Keep Working?
- Our Gun Myths Have Held America Hostage for Too Long
- New Insights Into Trump’s State of Mind on Jan. 6 Chip Away at Doubts
Daily Archives: November 2, 2006
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.