- Extra Extra: This Company Helps Law Enforcement Search Millions Of Faces (What Could Go Wrong?)
- Three Killed In Separate Overnight Fires—Two Deaths Are Reportedly Suspicious
- Driver Charged Nearly One Year After Fatally Striking Brooklyn Real Estate Agent
- After Decades In Harlem, Church Gets Booted By Foreclosure Sale
- NYC’s Drug Prosecutor Also Has A Secret Database To Track Alleged Police Dishonesty—But They Won’t Release It
- MTA Contractor, Metro-North Employee Indicted For 'Extensive' Bid-Rigging Scheme
- Determined Crowds Braved Snow To Join Fourth Women's March
- Virginia Gun Rally Live Updates: 22,000 Protesters Oppose New Gun Laws
- Video Reveals Unused Earthquake Aid in Puerto Rico: ‘We Are Outraged’
- Trump Legal Team Asks Senate for Speedy Acquittal in Impeachment Trial
- On King Holiday, 2020 Democrats March Arm in Arm to Honor His Legacy
- Inside Prada’s Pop-Up Private Club
- ‘We’ve Got to Change This’: Has Dixie Highway Reached the End of the Road?
- China Says It Will Ban Plastics That Pollute Its Land and Water
Daily Archives: November 2, 2006
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.