Sen. McCain flip flops on another issue. I guess he figured out which way he thinks the wind blows and changed his position, again. So, let’s see: He was against Torture and then for it, (and when asked about America torturing people, he got confused…) Now he was against indefinite detention and now is for it. Me, oddly, I believe in the rule of law and am against indefinite detention without charges and no right of appeal.
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Greeted With Quarantine Pamphlets, Travelers To Penn Station Largely Walk On By
- Free Stuff Alert: 75,000 Ball Pit Balls Only Used A Bit During The Peak Of The Pandemic
- Cuomo Approves Reopening Of All School Districts In New York State
- DUMBO's Time Out Market Reopens With Indoor Ordering & Outdoor Seating
- “Please Get These Men Out”: Upper West Siders Campaign To Eject Homeless Residents
- Early Addition: A Fair-weather New Yorker's Guide To Choosing The Right Suburb
- Coronavirus Updates: 200 Cars Stopped On First Day Of NYC Quarantine Checkpoints
- In a Wistful Age, Farmers Find a New Angle: Chore TV
- ‘I Was a Little Scared’: Inside America’s Reopening Schools
- Suspension Lifted of Georgia Student Who Posted Photos of Crowded Hall
- Despite Virus Surge, U.S. Added Jobs in July, but at Slower Pace
- He Predicted Trump’s Win in 2016. Now He’s Ready to Call 2020.
- Covid Update: Don’t Rush the Vaccine
- Air India Jet With More Than 180 Passengers Skids and Cracks in Half